Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @931.76 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Archive - Introduce yourself!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Archive - Introduce yourself!  (Read 7692 times)
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: November 13, 2021 @870.43 »

hey everyone, let’s introduce ourselves! :-D i’ll start:

i am michelle/cinni and i remember the early days of the net. i was jaded with the state of the web today and so happy i found others who feel the same! im excited to use a forum again LOL. im a hobby coder and like making virtual worlds too :-3

here’s where else you can find me:

cinni.net
entranceorexit.net
michelleselwa.com

feel free to hit me up for discord deets. im also on the insta @mogobogo
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022 @960.07 by Melooon » Logged

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021 @890.95 »

Hello! It's a bit hard introducing myself because I'm part of a system (meaning that due to mental health related things I'm just one out of multiple identities within one brain). Regardless, it's nice to meet you!

For the sake of simplicity, you can call us Bruno. All of us respond to that name. Oh, and he/they pronouns are cool.

Anyways, our interests include Internet culture, art of all kinds, video games, comics, web design, and a lot of other things. We never really got into forums, but hopefully we'll stick around! :smile:

You can find us here: https://cicadoidea.neocities.org/
sadness
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I wanna heal the internet!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021 @911.54 »

hello hello! i'm Sadness <3 ! :cool:

i was born n' raised on the internet so it holds a place very dear to me. i feel VERY strongly about the state it's in today (overrun by corporations, profit first).

i LOVE & miss old forums and i'm excited to be here!!!

here's my site: https://sadgrl.online/
i can also be reached on Discord at sadness#1337

aliceavocado
Newbie ⚓︎

hi! helloooo.....

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021 @914.32 »

Hello!!! I'm alice and i live in an avocado land rofl im joking...
i realllly love the 00s and 90s and try my very best to relive them as much as i can! i am also obsessed with buffy :smile:
my site is aliceinavocadoland.neocities.org :grin: :grin: :grin: find me on gaia online at xtescoqueenx

I got your love letters, corrected the grammar
And sent them back
purelyconstructive
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021 @920.49 »

Greetings everyone! I'm Sage.
I love to learn and share information about all sorts of subjects. My website is https://letslearntogether.neocities.org/.

:smile:
Obspogon
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Hi

StatusCafe: obspogon
iMood: Obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021 @927.21 »

I'm Obspogon. I like videogames and the old internet. Look at my website for more info.

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------

Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021 @979.10 »

Hello there! I'm Neonriser. You might remember me best from my personal site, neonriser.neocities.org. But if you don't, that's okay! Allow me to introduce myself.

My interests include video games, drawing, and coding. Right now I am in online college studying Interactive Media Web Design. Not only I will use the skills learned to perform well at any future job related to my field, but to make the Internet a better place to be!

Web design is my passion!

CooperationIsKey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Something Clever

StatusCafe: CooperationIsKey
iMood: CooperationIsKey

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2021 @992.31 »

Hiya, it me, Key. I run Key's Klubhouse! I'm also a mod on The Yesterweb discord server. Uh... I'm (nearly) 38, genderfluid (he/she/they are all fine) and have lots of weird hobbies, including collecting stuff, raising invertebrates (mostly isopods and sea monkeys at the moment), and working on my website. I'm coming up on my 25th year of building websites, and discovering there was a community of like-minded people making them again (or still) has filled me with such joy. :cheesy:

...I've just noticed that Sadness' discord handle is "1337" and I don't know how to feel about this.

m15o
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: m15o

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021 @250.89 »

Hello everyone!

I love internet and everything it enables, but miss the creativity of earlier days and I'm glad places like this one bring it back. I enjoy writing and love internet forums! I've actually built one that you can find on midnight.pub. I also created smol.pub, a very simple blogging tool.

When I'm not on the World Wide Web you can find me on Gopher and Gemini, which are two other internet protocols. If you don't know them, you should definitely check them out. Feel free to let me know if you need some help!

Recently I've created ichi.city, which is a tiny NeoCities. So if you are looking for a place to host a little homepage, you are more than welcome to settle there!

Looking forward to meet you all. :smile:

Casual Poster ⚓︎

she's an angel to you... but she's a devil to me!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2021 @589.25 »

hello!! im harmony but i also go by callie : D i started using the internet when i was a toddler so uhhh the internet has always been kinda like a second home to me considering i grew up going on the web (scary !! O_O) i have a very large fascination n interest in the old web n fandom history
some other things im really into are drawing, cosplay, pucca, homestuck, vhs tapes, music, etc (theres,,, still so much more)
ive used forums b4 (though alot of em are dead) so its really cool to join a new one thats active !!!
i also have a site on neocities named 2010 n one im running w/ my sister named ndtoons :chill:

oh, it is love
from the first time i set my eyes upon yours
thinking,
"oh, is it love?"
KAFKAPOLIS
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2021 @967.16 »

Hi! I'm KAFKA :>

I've always had a love-hate relationship with the Internet since discovering it in 2012, but eventually I grew a love for tinkering with HTML and it made me realize that so many of the sites I visited are bland, and that I missed the freedom and creativity sites had back in the 2000s. I always miss the older days of the Internet and that's why I prefer user-made sites over social media in general.

I've had my Neocities site up and running for 4 years I think? But I never really picked it up until early 2019, which was then I started using it as a personal site until I split it into multiple sub sites for myself and my other hobbies. My site is at https://kafkapolis.neocities.org/

i hope we can all get along!
antikrist
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2021 @118.63 »

hey guys! I am antikrist (or kristin). Ive been coding since I was 13 although theres been a major gap in time from when I last knew how to make certain things and properties so Im still relearning. Im on the old side, so Ive been around long enough to watch the web grow from its infancy and its amazing how much its impacted not only our culture but day to day lives as well. Any way, check out my site if ya want, its always a work in progress!

https://antikrist.neocities.org/

♥ passion for biology, desire for knowledge ♥
  orca conservation ~ j, k and l-pods of puget sound

unrestedjade

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2021 @170.19 »

HI, I'm jade (any pronouns)! Found this forum via Yesterweb. This is such an awesome idea for a forum-- I can't wait to see what everyone makes and learns here. :wink:
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2021 @397.22 »

heya everyone! i'm alexandra, she/her. i'm so happy to have found such like-minded folks! i grew up on the internet and the yesterweb is a place i'm so excited to be part of. i can't wait to experiment with more web projects, and it feels like i'm in the perfect place!

outside of internet culture, some of my other interests include writing, photography, traveling, political theory, social critiques, painting abstract art, drinking tea, watching comfort tv, baking, and pixel art.

you can find my neocities at https://xandra.neocities.org! nice to meet all of you!
UpAllNight

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2021 @616.55 »

I'm UpAllNight from my website http://upallnight.wtf . I have been working on projects on the web for over 20 years and currently, Up All Night has been the one I have stuck with the longest (since 2017). Forums like this were my home on the internet for so long before social media, so I'd like to see a return to that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi