Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @535.44 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 48/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Archive - Introduce yourself!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Archive - Introduce yourself!  (Read 7709 times)
sunny

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: sunnymuffins

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2021 @943.82 »

Hi, I'm Sunnymuffins, but I shortened it to Sunny because I'm a special freaking ball of sunshine.

I didn't get to do much with the internet from the late 90s-00s because I grew up in a cult-like family and was stunted in a lot of ways by that. But I was still pretty fascinated by it from what I saw over my grandma's shoulder. I've learned so much in the last year or so. I love to build things from scratch and I'm getting better every month.

I like to do pixel art in Paint, draw pictures (usually of female faces, those are my favorite), and collect nostalgia tech. I play piano but I haven't touched it in a while because I can't find a place for it yet. I write short stories sometimes. My boyfriend thinks they are good. lol

It's awesome to meet all of you and can't wait for shenanigans to ensue.

sunny@escargot.chat
IToren
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2022 @912.55 »

Hi i'm IToren. That short for I am Toren. :grin: I have a website of my own so check that out if you want. :pc: I like to play video games like Unturned, Minecraft, Undertale, and a few other games so you can probably find me posting on the Video Games board. Never really used forums sites like MelonLand, but it looks like fun!
LimeAngelMudzy

i like games and music :-3

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2022 @191.70 »

Hi im Mudz[he/him/she/her] i found this site while browsing neocities and finding a link lol :grin: anyways my site is https://limeangel.neocities.org/ warning tho theres some vulgar language and it isnt done yet im still getting the hang of html :ohdear:

aralsheart

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2022 @911.45 »

Hey, my name is Mansiya, but I like going by aralsheart on the interwebz. I absolutely love forums and am delighted to have found this one from [auto redacted] Road. It's such a shame there aren't so many, but at least we got these.

I was born in '99, so kinda experienced a bit of the old internet as a kid, but beyond that... unfortunately, not that much. I tried my hardest to be a normie but I definitely am not cut out for that, so I look for nice places to stay in.)

I own a website in Russian, but am going to make one in English too. In fact I think I'll probably have a few pages here and there.
adatewithbusiness

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2022 @855.31 »

hi everyone! I'm Rya, 19 y/o been on the internet my whole life but new to forums, neocities, ect... I've recently been learning html and blender so this was a neat site to stumble upon aha. I don't have my own website yet but plan to change that soon. I like music, alongside making music, and fond of goofy, nonsensical, and chaotic things. Feel free to friend me on the discords rya#3737 (: excited to explore this site more and grow in my newfound passion for websites.
Altair
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2022 @948.91 »

I'm Julia. :wink:
I enjoy outdoor adventures, paddling, reading and sci fi.
We collection of sites is here.
My personal site is here. It's a work in progress.
I look forward to post and engaging with the community.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2022 @959.64 »

Thanks for everyone's posts and welcome to everyone! Iv expanded this thread into its own board! You're welcome to repost a topic if you want :grin:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi