Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 13, 2022, 05:06:55 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 12/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: You can now add PicMix profiles!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Workshop Zone
| |-+  Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Noirville itself
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Noirville itself  (Read 1351 times)
easy_breezy

PonPon

iMood: hax_man

View Profile WWW
« on: November 14, 2021, 01:05:19 am »

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
cicadoidea
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 01:22:59 pm »

This is so cool!!

I love that you're using Flash LOL makes it feel like one of those old Flash exploration games... good stuff.
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 05:05:58 pm »

Would you mind if I added a link to this at the top with the moon and the orb? I think its a really cool example of a point and click world!

easy_breezy

PonPon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 07:14:26 pm »

Would you mind if I added a link to this at the top with the moon and the orb? I think its a really cool example of a point and click world!
Sure

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
easy_breezy

PonPon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 11:21:09 pm »

you can add it up top, just add a notice that it's still being worked on

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 02:14:58 pm »

Question!? I installed ruffled on Firefox, but it says that your site says its not compatible?

easy_breezy

PonPon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 09:17:06 pm »

Question!? I installed ruffled on Firefox, but it says that your site says its not compatible?

Ill add a test on the page. there's no flash content on there, which is the reason why it says no compatibility

easy_breezy

PonPon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 09:21:43 pm »

NVM, it seems that while Ruffle does emulate flash, the compatibility warning is just busted and defaults to that message

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021, 09:35:28 pm »

NVM, it seems that while Ruffle does emulate flash, the compatibility warning is just busted and defaults to that message

I got some flash stuff working! I think what was confusing me was I expected that when I installed ruffle the flash stuff would just play seamlessly, instead it was continuing to ask me what type of flash I was using, so I assumed it was not working?

ALSO Im aware its WIP, but some of the text you click (like trying to talk to the guy in the record store) is like dark blue links and you cant read the options your clicking, I'm not sure if that's related to the browser I'm using?

easy_breezy

PonPon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2021, 10:05:48 pm »

I got some flash stuff working! I think what was confusing me was I expected that when I installed ruffle the flash stuff would just play seamlessly, instead it was continuing to ask me what type of flash I was using, so I assumed it was not working?

ALSO Im aware its WIP, but some of the text you click (like trying to talk to the guy in the record store) is like dark blue links and you cant read the options your clicking, I'm not sure if that's related to the browser I'm using?
You're talking about the navigation menu right? If you are then the text is supposed to be yellow by default, and turn cyan after you click on it.

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2021, 10:42:18 pm »

Here!

easy_breezy

PonPon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2021, 10:44:25 pm »

Here!
On it. Need to fix the character talks anyway

xandra

i want to be with you everywhere

Discord: Kate#1337
StatusCafe: xandra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2021, 09:50:01 am »

this is so cool!!! i love little city/town exploration sites like this. great job!~
aliceavocado

hi! helloooo.....

Discord: avocado#7037

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2021, 10:09:09 pm »

i love the town backstory - so detailed! im hyped to see what else is going to happen  :)

I got your love letters, corrected the grammar
And sent them back
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!