Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @858.51 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Goodbyes and Aways!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Goodbyes and Aways!  (Read 906 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: August 15, 2023 @516.28 »

Goodbyes and Aways!

Every now and then a person has need to step away from the forum or the web as a whole, in order to focus on other things! I thought it might be useful to make a thread where you can announce that you are away, semi-active, or exiting the forum for good!

You don't need to provide a reason if you don't want to; but it might be nice to provide some external contact details like an e-mail if you'd like people to keep in touch. Its also a good idea to say when/if you expect to be back, so people don't get confused!

If you are returning; remember to edit your post to note you are back!  :ha:

Also please note this is not a space for providing forum feedback; please do that here or send me a pm!

Otherwise I wish you best of luck and good fortune on your voyage; here is a song to heed you well!  :4u:

(Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023 @541.42 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023 @704.62 »

Edit: I am back.

I had already put it in my signature on last week before I left, but I'm back for a little today before going away again :dive:.
I am gone for a bit for my exams and my health, approximately until after 11th of September. :unite:
I am also not updating my Neocities, my status.cafe/mood stuff, and very likely not posting on smol.pub either. I get emails about private messages on here, so if you send me any, I'll see it. And there is the email address on my profile as well!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023 @824.93 by shevek » Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi