Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @31.40 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 49/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?  (Read 2978 times)
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« on: January 22, 2022 @239.47 »

There are things that we can eat, others are dangerous, and stuff that is just impossible to put in our mouths. But what if you ignored the limits of the human body? What would be something you would eat, and what would be your new favorite food with the limits removed?

:ozwomp: my beloved

Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022 @282.62 »

Icelogist...your brain is enormous. It is incredible how viscerally fast my answer came to mind: molten metal. Something about that red-hot glow is too enticing -- it would be soup to the next level. Glowsticks could be a close second though the appeal is not nearly as strong, mostly because it'd just be lukewarm soup at that point. Thank you for this spectacularly whimsical question.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2022 @293.11 by Nightdrift » Logged

Status Cafe Profile
di
Full Member ⚓︎

she/her

StatusCafe: dii

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022 @888.89 »

It is incredible how viscerally fast my answer came to mind: molten metal. Something about that red-hot glow is too enticing -- it would be soup to the next level.

LOLLLL at both this response, and also this question. :grin: :grin:

I was going to say, probably molten lava. If I was the goddess of heat or something and immune to, y'know, burning, I wonder what it would feel like.

But I have to say, I think if I could eat anything, my favorite food is still cheesecake. :omg:k:

Cy83rPr1mm13
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022 @941.81 »

If we're breaking all the rules? I want to drink late 90's cg liquid.

If we are retaining some of the rules: gotta go with nightdrift on the molten metal I think. Maybe freshly blown glass that's still gooey.
dokodemo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

*Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022 @993.18 »

There are lots of things that look yummy but I can't think of just one. I think my answer's gotta be these bear counters from primary school. Well it's not like we never tried to eat them anyway.

(sorry for the large image im not sure how to shrink it x_x)
~Edit By Melon: I shrunk it for you!~
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022 @427.82 by Melooon » Logged

A hungry Shinx appears!

Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022 @23.61 »

If I could eat anything... :innocent: I think gemstones would be my favourite treat. Their colours and attributes would vary by their chemical makeup, so I would not be surprised if they happened to have a diversity of flavours. :cheesy:

Web design is my passion!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2022 @432.28 »

Hmmmm, while lava is a temping offer, In school we used to watch this TV show designed to teach languages (Irish in our case) I never learned how to speak anything, but I remeber there was this bear dude who used to exclusivly eat clocks (sometimes parking meters but I think they sent him to jail for that, anything with cogs and springs) He would keep them in a little picnic basket and it looked pleasant to me.

* Muzzy+eating+clocks.jpg (16.25 kB, 350x238 - viewed 183 times.)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
KAFKAPOLIS
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2022 @59.38 »

I'd eat actual rocks but that's probably because I ate a couple of chocolate rocks a while ago. *crunch*
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022 @816.11 »

I'd probably want to east healthier foods so I can be in better health and live longer.

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Pepyogurt
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2022 @375.19 »

Something that I'd try to eat is violin rosin:

It looks like it's a delectable candy. My thoughts are that maybe it'd be kinda chewy, or like hard caramel — hard n' sweet. Odds are though, these probably taste terrible since rosin is what's used to... make violin strings make sound. (Outside of violins, there also apparently exists a type of rosin that's a cannabis extract and is edible, but I'm not much of a narcotics person)

Even with an expanded appetite, my fav foods would probably still be the foods I can eat normally. My human mind isn't fit to comprehend the tastiness of molten glass :p

DJoftheCoven
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Eng. Esp. Fra. 한

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2022 @783.85 »

I had a TON of these as a kid! I know it's kinda cheating but they looked so delectable...

the forbidden snacks

ArtisTheFox
Casual Poster

Hi! I'm Artis, a dark soul with a kind heart

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2022 @757.47 »

Doesn't everyone wanna take a forbidden bite out of Chernobyl's Elephant Foot? :ozwomp: I bet it'd taste tingly on your tongue.

* Chernobyl_Elephant's_Foot.jpg (57.28 kB, 360x274 - viewed 104 times.)

beating hearts bby

take my memories of her with u

StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2023 @329.70 »

i would want to eat cosmetics, especially perfume and soap. i have a ton that smell sooo good; i had a creme brulee soap once and i wanted to eat it cause it smelled delicious. plus when i die and they perform an autopsy, at least my guts will smell good and be extra clean!  :ha:

edit: oops, apologies for bumping a dead thread, i thought the year said 2023!  :drat:

Yukari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

RISK IT for the BISCUIT

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2023 @244.25 »

Nothing wrong with bumping an interesting thread  :ok:
I am deathly allergic to tree nuts, but I have always wanted to eat a Ferrero Roche...
Another forbidden food - provided I could bite into it without cutting the insides of my mouth - would be lego bricks. The colors and smooth textures call out to me! I had a dream as a child where I went to a candy store, but everything was lego, and I've been chasing that high ever since. (If you know what a "Sweet Factory" is, imagine that, but all the displays are literally filled with lego bricks.)

Luminescent

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2023 @79.36 »

Dirt! Just kidding.

As someone who loves mushrooms (eating them and studying them), I think I'd run around happily eating all kinds of mushrooms without worrying about whether they're poisonous or not.

Other than that, I'd like to try antifreeze. I've heard it tastes pretty sweet! Actually, now that I think about it, if my body has no limits anymore, I'd like to eat lots and lots of sweets like I used to be able to as a kid. These days, I can't eat many without feeling sick.

So! My new favorite food is poisonous mushrooms, and my new favorite drink is antifreeze, hehe.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4956
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg
What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 14
Views: 3093
Last post April 13, 2024 @766.34
by oerrorpage
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1640
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi