Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2022, 01:36:56 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 18/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: We have new forum categories :-O

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Workshop Zone
| |-+  Asset Sharing
| | |-+  Collecting 90s Texture CD Links
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collecting 90s Texture CD Links  (Read 756 times)
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW
« on: November 15, 2021, 12:44:35 am »

OK SO, having cool textures is really important for websites and 3D work. Now you could download them from texture sites, BUT you can also get some way cool weird ones from old CDs.

Here is a running list of CDs Iv found, if you find any more post below, AND if you find any out in the real world, please upload a link!

Also note MANY ARE UNTESTED - If you try one and can or cant get it working, please let me know!

Random CDs: (Most are untested)

Unknown Chinese texture set: NOTE the names don't fully relate to whats on the disc. (Tested all working)

Corbis Stock Images Collection:

she's an angel to you... but she's a devil to me!

Discord: Harmony#0099
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 05:01:57 pm »

holy crap these are so cool !!!!

oh, it is love
from the first time i set my eyes upon yours
thinking,
"oh, is it love?"
whatnotwho

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 11:22:18 am »

These look really cool!!! Tyy for sharing!
myry

let's get groovy, mate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2022, 01:50:14 pm »

I love 90s texture packs, and I have a few on my PC that I've also downloaded from archive.org. These ones, a series called Bakku no Oni, are from Japan, and some textures in them were actually used in N64 games like Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time! :o

There's also this very handy github page called Render96, where you can see all the available ones in the series and download links for them. The ones I listed above are the ones I've downloaded and tested to be fine, but I'm pretty certain all the texture packs listed here work!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!