Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 13, 2022, 04:47:14 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 12/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: You can now add PicMix profiles!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  Music Room
| | |-+  Share your local artists!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Share your local artists!  (Read 132 times)
/home/user/

Discord: sprinkles#1701
StatusCafe: sprinkles

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2022, 03:21:13 pm »

I guess if we're all somewhat into alternative culture already, it'd be fun if we'd share our local artists here too!

That could be people you know personally, random gigs from your pub and the town over, or even your own music.

I'll start:

This isn't exactly specifically my own town or anything but I hung around with people who are also in her social circle:

Tags: Rap, Hip Hop, German

And this guy is actually secretly my history and politics professor in real life which is really hilarious because his second identity is "communist rapper".
Tags: Rap, Hip Hop, German

Status Cafe Profile
Long live the RAWR: Retro-Aesthetic Web Revival
nsequeira119

Discord: nicolascomics5#4063
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 08:41:14 pm »

Very interesting topic, as someone from Denver it's my firm belief that local musicians and bands always go underrated and underappreciated, and most of them are just as talented as the big leagues. Recently I've become interested in music journalism, and as a result I've attended several local music events so as to mingle with the crowd and discover some of the current talent. I've started a video series where I interview these local groups and ask them interesting questions about their career:

Attending one of these events is great, and they certainly showcase a wide variety of figures from all sorts of genres and backgrounds. Of course, only being familiar with the Denver scene, I can't say if these is the case nationwide, or how prevalent these sorts of events are, though I would definitely suggest getting into them if you value artistic integrity and scintillating conversation.

As for me, I believe documenting these bold audio pioneers is an important task, and one I conduct with honor. It is a privilege to stand in the presence of the icons of the future.

Aw HECK yeah!
MamboGator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 08:12:52 pm »

I just found this band from Edmonton today and have been listening to them all morning. If you like psychobilly and ska, Raygun Cowboys offer both!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!