Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @189.93 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 52/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Introduction

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1352 times)
Dojidave
Jr. Member ⚓︎

huh?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: February 17, 2022 @819.27 »

Hi!

Im Doji and while I have been online for sometime I have never really joined a community online of any sort. I'm excited to try my hand at participating in this forum and hope to learn more about creating and sharing things online.

I generally like to play magic the gathering, write, thinking about writing, and creating the occasional gif for my own amusement. Recently (within the last year) I have tried to start my own website. This being crab-rpg.com. I am still very new and inexperienced since I have not had or devoted enough time on it. I hope by participating here I can find more motivation, find cool resources and have fun! :cheesy:

di
Full Member ⚓︎

she/her

StatusCafe: dii

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022 @948.39 »

Welcome Doji! :happy:

I took a peak at your site. It's so cool!

I relate to your blog post from 01/02, how you feel disappointed about how "the initial conceit of this website is way behind what I ever wanted it to be," but I think it's worth stepping back and appreciating what you accomplished so far. Your site is really cool! You're putting your ideas out there and they're reaching a wider audience. I'm glad you shared it here

I circled through the Crab RPG so far, it feels very surreal, and the premise is very interesting and fun! :grin:

Dojidave
Jr. Member ⚓︎

huh?

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022 @981.24 »

Thanks you!! Both for the warm welcome and having a look at the website!

I'm sure my struggle is not something that is unique but I'm glad you can relate! And I'm glad Crab RPG is interesting, fun and surreal that is the intention. :smile:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022 @618.72 »

Welcome Dojidave (Dodgy Dave? :grin:smile:

Anyway, sites can totally be a struggle and it took me like 5+ sites before I was able to make what I really wanted to make, so don't stress and enjoy the processes (if that's possible :ziped:smile: You'll get there eventually and its always worth it in the end. I feel bad for the crab though!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Kutan

Chitter Critter

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022 @693.48 »

Oh, I'd love to see where Crab RPG goes! It reminds me of stuff I used to read like Problem Sleuth and Ruby Quest. I really like the perspective of, like, looking over the shoulder of someone else playing a game. Would definitely be cool if you kept working on it!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi