Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @447.57 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 53/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  NeoCave

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NeoCave  (Read 1809 times)
CooperationIsKey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Something Clever

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: CooperationIsKey
iMood: CooperationIsKey

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: December 21, 2021 @418.16 »

Not my project, but belonging to The Ender Draco on Neocities, is a fun customizable adoptable game of sorts called "NeoCave"! For this adoptable, you customize a little dragon creature called a "NeoWing," starting with the provided base. You also create items (and collect from others) for your NeoWing's "hoard," which can consist of just about anything (as long as it's within the rules, which mostly means that it's safe for work).

You start with the cave template:

But you can customize your cave as well as your NeoWing. Here's mine for an example (I have nothing in my hoard, yet, and I had to tweak the width a tiny bit so it could fit in my site layout):

I just think this is a cool little project and wanted to share it with the community and hopefully see it grow. Won't you join us? :cheesy:

NeoCave

cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021 @686.20 »

this is so cool!! i love the idea of basically making your own dragon / items as you see fit :-) i'm adding this to my long to-do list hehe

Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021 @971.40 »

Love this idea tons! Again, with a lot of these community-building kinds of games, I think it's always great to see how everyone's individual creativity shines through.

Initially I was wondering if The Ender Draco had a repository of known NeoCave users, but then, maybe half the fun is stumbling upon a user's cave and hoard while traversing their site. I certainly think it could add to the excitement of being able to find someone's stash to collect from.

Status Cafe Profile
CooperationIsKey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Something Clever

StatusCafe: CooperationIsKey
iMood: CooperationIsKey

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021 @209.43 »

Initially I was wondering if The Ender Draco had a repository of known NeoCave users, but then, maybe half the fun is stumbling upon a user's cave and hoard while traversing their site.

So far I've only seen one other person playing, and that's Koinuko. Their hoard thus far is delightful. :cheesy:

versidue
Casual Poster ⚓︎

*casts a spell on you*

StatusCafe: versidue

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022 @703.91 »

Oooh, I love this. I'm working on a page on for my site for all my adoptables and I will definitely be adding this once I get it up and running :grin:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi