Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2022, 12:58:42 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 16/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: ~~~~~~~~~~   <--- OMG its a worm!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  Video Games
| | |-+  First game you ever played?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: First game you ever played?  (Read 765 times)
pleb-hates-the-modern-web

is this thing on?

Discord: by request

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2022, 02:05:27 pm »

spyro the dragon on the original playstation. i was very young and had no concept of how to play video games; i remember i just thought it was very cool i could run around as a dragon and breathe fire.
Neonriser

Creator of Nett

Discord: Neonriser#6841
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2022, 10:02:31 pm »

The earliest game I every played was Arthur's Birthday, which I got on my 2nd or 3rd birthday. It was one of those kid's games that came with a disc. With the disc you install the game into your computer and you can only play it if you had the respective disc on your computer. So if you want to play a bunch of minigames starring a meekarat and his warthog buddy, you need a Lion King disc. If you want to create a bunch of clay abominations, you need to have a PlayDoh disc. And if you want to go on a wild adventure involving talking food, then the Pajama Sam disc is right up your alley.

Nowadays we don't need discs to play or install games anymore. We just need the internet.

Web design is my passion!

Grafo Volaverunt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2022, 05:49:53 am »

The first game I remember playing is this one: Road Fighter for the NES.

I remember I was just in a state of trance just watching that little red car moving around the screen hehehe. !<o I was 6 back then
brawler

i believe in nissan silvia j's

Discord: brkr#8462

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2022, 12:06:40 am »

Gran Turismo 2! I still pop it in sometimes just to see that fantastic intro with "The Cardigans - My favorite game".

CyberCat2000

Astral Dragon Mech Pilot

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2022, 02:14:26 am »

I think my earliest known memory of ANY game at all was GORILLA.BAS, that little gorilla game included as a BASIC program was DOS. I admit, I just made up random numbers when it came to actually playing it. (I do remember the smiling sun, though...)

As for my first "real" game? Well, it all started when we got a bunch of DOS shareware CDs (namely, the Aztech Home Entertainment series). The two I think I remember the earliest? Raptor: Call of the Shadows and Wolfenstein 3D. Regardless, I recall sitting with my father, playing together...

My first console game? Super Mario All-Stars on the SNES. Specifically, Super Mario Bros 3.
Kutan

Chitter Critter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2022, 04:33:15 am »

Oh hey, those Aztech shareware CDs were some of my earliest games too! I had the Mac version, not the DOS version, but still! It's neat to see a mention of it pop up here  !<o

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!