Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @730.88 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 39/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Heyyyy

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heyyyy  (Read 943 times)
sm3dw
Newbie ⚓︎

she/her

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: sm3dw

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: March 25, 2022 @130.16 »

Hey guys! This is my first time posting on a forum, but I've lurked in a few before so I think I know how this stuff works?

I'm sm3dw, and I'm a big fan of video games, graphic design and writing. I found this forum through the Yesterweb site and it seems like a really cool place!
I have a website on neocities and there isn't much on there right now but I'm working on finishing up an analysis of Wii Sports' game design, which will hopefully be up on there by around april.

Excited to talk to you guys!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022 @642.62 »

Hi, welcome to the forum :melon: honestly I can relate to not having posted on forums before, their big down side is that you have to make an account which is a pain, but I'm glad you took the time!

Wii Sports.. might possibly be one of the most influential games of all time? Possibly, it was definitely and incredible moment when suddenly it pulled so many non gamers into a game space. I look forward to hearing your analysis :omg:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi