Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2022, 02:58:23 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 19/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: We have new forum categories :-O

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Community Zone
| |-+  Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Heyyyy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heyyyy  (Read 196 times)
sm3dw

she/her

Discord: sm3dw#6127
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: sm3dw

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2022, 03:07:26 am »

Hey guys! This is my first time posting on a forum, but I've lurked in a few before so I think I know how this stuff works?

I'm sm3dw, and I'm a big fan of video games, graphic design and writing. I found this forum through the Yesterweb site and it seems like a really cool place!
I have a website on neocities and there isn't much on there right now but I'm working on finishing up an analysis of Wii Sports' game design, which will hopefully be up on there by around april.

Excited to talk to you guys!
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 03:25:22 pm »

Hi, welcome to the forum :melon: honestly I can relate to not having posted on forums before, their big down side is that you have to make an account which is a pain, but I'm glad you took the time!

Wii Sports.. might possibly be one of the most influential games of all time? Possibly, it was definitely and incredible moment when suddenly it pulled so many non gamers into a game space. I look forward to hearing your analysis :o

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!