Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @719.11 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 40/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1225 times)
corvid

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: March 29, 2022 @81.68 »

Hi! I'm corvid :smile: I have recently rediscovered the neocities/old community and decided I wanted to get back into it - I used to make simple sites and neopets pet pages as a hobby! My current site is heavily under construction, lol. It has been a fun step back to enjoying the internet rather than worrying about curating a brand and the expectation of monetizing my hobbies and all that unpleasant stuff that comes with staying bound to the big social media sites.

I enjoy drawing, playing video games, TTRPGS, reptiles (I have a bearded dragon!), and creating characters and stories. I've been getting back into pixel dollz as well!
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022 @118.30 »

welcome to the forum corvid!! :-D

i also started out making neopets pet pages when i first learned html! joining neocities and relearning it has been a fun experience. what r some of your favorite types of pixel dollz? :ha:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022 @714.36 »

Hi Corvid, welcome!! :ozwomp: (If anyone has a cool crow emote Ill add it)

I wish I had known about the HTML side of neopets when I was on it as a kid! I have gotten into websites a lot sooner :omg:k: And I agree, branding things sucks the joy out of creation, I think its a big issue with the world today. I'm glad you're here though and hope you have a very pleasant time! Also a dragon!!? Oooph its be a good few years for frogs and lizards.

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
corvid

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2022 @727.09 »

Thanks fro the welcome!!

what r some of your favorite types of pixel dollz? :ha:

I started off on The Doll Palace so I have a bit of a soft spot for little goth prep-styled dollz, but I still really like the slightly bigger anime-styled ones, like ones from bases and eLouai Candybar ones :smile:

Also a dragon!!? Oooph its be a good few years for frogs and lizards.

Yes! He's an orange beardie named Cheeto Puff. He just turned 3!
pleb-hates-the-modern-web
Casual Poster

is this thing on?

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022 @527.26 »

hi corvid! what ttrpg systems do you play? :eyes: i run d&d 5e and am seriously considering pathfinder.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi