Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 23, 2024 - @369.39 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 20/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Greetings and salutations!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greetings and salutations!  (Read 1008 times)
worldenddomin8r

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: April 25, 2022 @941.48 »

Hello to you. I am a woman with an obsession for many things, particularly Revolutionary Girl Utena, Homestuck, and Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure you all have heard the news surrounding a particular social media service being acquired by a particular rich man. After years of living in the muck of the modern web, I have decided I'm sick of it. I'm working on taking my presence on the Web in my own hands, and creating a Neocities website.

I am not old enough to have participated in the previous age of the Internet. When I got to the age that COPPA was no longer for my protection, Facebook has started taking hold worldwide. However, I consider forum culture to be my personal sort of Shangri-La, or Avalon.

My username is a reference to a song on the Umineko no Naku Koro Ni OST.

I hope we all get along. Thank you for having me.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022 @959.87 »

Hi worldenddomin8r (woah intense name!) :4u: Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask if you need any help!

Making your own space is always time well spent! Iv been thinking about social media recently too, its days are numbered, but there's gonna be a lot of drama as it goes down :ohdear: Sit back, have a tea and enjoy the show from the safety of these distant shores :grin:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're new to website making this is a good first tutorial!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022 @972.06 »

Hello!!

I'm also just journeying into this world of independent websites, it's a fun space!!! I'm very excited to see what your site looks like! (Especially if it has pages about RGU or Homestuck, I love both of those things too!)

Nice to meet you! :4u:

awawa
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022 @55.16 »

Nice to meet you!

I too have grown tired of mainstream social media. It's never been a welcoming place for me, mentally. I'm also working on a neocities page!

Glad to meet another homestuck and neocities enthusiasts. :ha:

)
    )   (    )
  (           (
     _.---._
 .-'/\_/\  ~~`-. _.------------.
(  ( "v" )  ~ ~ )-.___________.'
|`-._  ~ ~  _.-'|
|    `"""""'    |
|               |
|               |
 `-._       _.-'   
     `"""""'
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi