Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @297.58 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hihi <3 im new, be nice to me :))

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hihi <3 im new, be nice to me :))  (Read 1021 times)
ramenwaitress

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: April 02, 2022 @360.89 »

hello! i went down a rabbit hole of funky website and i kinda ended up here. my name is clover <333 i like things such as ds games, pokemon, littlest pet shop, n more! i dont know what else to say :notgood:(( thanks for reading.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022 @520.16 »

Hi clover!
Ooo I actually pulled out my 3DS recently and got some new charging cables and screen protectors for it (they make nice glass ones now that hopefully wont get scuffed) I think its prob my fav portable console ever! AS for the original one PictoChat on the school playground was ICONIC :grin:
Whats you're favorite Pokemon game and Pokemon? (Also there are a few Pokemon threads in the anime section you might enjoy :4u:smile:

Welcome to the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're new to website making this is a good first tutorial!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
ramenwaitress

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2022 @751.00 »

tysm for the welcome. and YES ds/3ds are the best in my opinion. handhelds are the only games i really go for other than emulators. my favorite pokemon in general is black in white, but my physical copy always crashes so i never got to get that far in the game- so rn its heartgold soulsilver (mostly bc the cute pokemon follow you around!!-1-!_!__!) there is sm to look at here im kinda overwhelmed. <333

as for pokemon psyduck, goomy, axew, and breloom are my current favs.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022 @752.22 by ramenwaitress » Logged
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022 @129.49 »

pokemon bw is my favorite too! i remember when i was little i was sooo unimpressed by the name cuz i was like "Ugh it's just colors it's not like a gem or something cool like the rest of the games...". somebody forgot pokemon rby exists >_> axew is a really fun pick for a favorite, i haven't seen any axew fans til today! at least not anyone who calls it a favorite. my favorite is clefable!

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi