Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @92.56 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  Collaborative Storytelling Saga

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collaborative Storytelling Saga  (Read 1168 times)
Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: May 11, 2022 @100.38 »

I’ll start here:

:defrag:
500 years ago, a meteorite shook Elf City, spreading a mysterious chemical across the land. As a result, talking dogs ruled the city.

Web design is my passion!

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022 @305.74 »

But because of the dog's increased brain size it wasn't that hard to become a threat to the dogs which forced most of the population to flee from the city. However, some people stayed.
Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022 @949.85 »

Over time the dogs’ brains evolved by developing wrinkles. The dogs also developed opposable thumbs, which those with raisin-like brains are skilled at using.

Web design is my passion!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022 @77.34 »

But suddenly the worlds largest cow burst up from the ground and said "Moooooooo worship me!", the cow then started singing the worst possible version of "Who let the dogs out" until half the city died of cringe related illnesses and they other half dedicated themselves to gathering grains and fine flowers to feed the gigantic cow who would only stop singing when their mouth was full :drat:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022 @381.63 »

The cow continued to rule the city until a buff man by the name of "godden" who lived quite near the city decided to come and make the cow shut the hell up. Later He eventually found the cow, at first he was nice and asked politely to stop being loud with a par of noise canceling headphones in his hands just in case.
j
Full Member ⚓︎

bleh bleh *gargle gargle*

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2024 @885.49 »

Unfortunately, this displeased the cow, who started singing enthusiastically louder.

i go by j, she/they :)
bugfeli
Casual Poster

as above, so below!

StatusCafe: bugfelii
iMood: bufeli

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024 @894.97 »

luckily, godden was prepared for this outcome! he and the other city-folk had grown a flower whose stem was so long it would take years to eat, now the cow quietly gnaws at the flower's stem as a primitive form of calendar (the meteorite wiped out modern calendars)

everything is ok!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Collaborative webhosting options list

Started by shevekBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 10
Views: 617
Last post October 25, 2023 @595.23
by creaturefeature

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi