Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @546.09 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  BUG WATCH! - If you see a bug report it here!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: BUG WATCH! - If you see a bug report it here!  (Read 11467 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: November 16, 2021 @807.09 »

*** ALERT ALERT ALERT ***

This is a new forum! Also this is a new forum that's been patched together to be like an old forum.

THERE ARE BUGS OUT THERE PEOPLE!!

If you see a bug, or something you think is a amiss, REPORT THE BUG, I repeat REPORT THE BUG!

To clarify a bug is an issue or an unexpected behavior on the forum, when something does not work as you expect, that's a bug!
Although its always a good idea to wait a bit and try clearing your cache before reporting a bug, the site may be under construction.

This is a special announcement! You may report the bugs below!

How to report a bug:
  • Describe the bug!
  • Describe how you found the bug.
  • Describe what you expected to happen if the bug had not been there.
  • Describe the kind of device your viewing the forum on!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021 @810.84 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Obspogon
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Hi

StatusCafe: obspogon
iMood: Obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021 @926.24 »

Adding a profile pic by URL doesn't seem to work? My pic was hosted on neocities, and uploading the pic directly did work.

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------

maggyhue
Newbie ⚓︎

I'm not done yet!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021 @214.84 »

• I can't change my birthday on my profile. After I saved, my birthday was still listed as 0001/01/01. I tried again and it still didn't work.
  • I was setting up my profile, everything saved properly, except for my birthday!
  • I expected my birthday to save and be displayed properly.
  • I'm using Firefox on Mac.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021 @512.41 »

• I can't change my birthday on my profile. After I saved, my birthday was still listed as 0001/01/01. I tried again and it still didn't work.
  • I was setting up my profile, everything saved properly, except for my birthday!
  • I expected my birthday to save and be displayed properly.
  • I'm using Firefox on Mac.

Thank you for this BUG REPORT! I was able to fix the issue, you should now be able to set your birthday :grin:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021 @513.48 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
DoctorScreech
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the doctor is in!

StatusCafe: doctorscreech

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021 @506.35 »

Well, today's been quite an unusual day, because we got a bit too active... and the image for the "three star" rating for forum activity rating links to a 404 (specifically https://forum.melonking.net/Themes/pimp-my-classic/images/star3). Two and one star ratings have worked fine in the past before...

Seems to be that it's linking to a file that doesn't exist/was moved.

Viewing on Win10 Chrome.

:D the doctor is in! :D
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021 @780.69 »

Well, today's been quite an unusual day, because we got a bit too active... and the image for the "three star" rating for forum activity rating links to a 404 (specifically https://forum.melonking.net/Themes/pimp-my-classic/images/star3). Two and one star ratings have worked fine in the past before...

Seems to be that it's linking to a file that doesn't exist/was moved.

Viewing on Win10 Chrome.

Thank you for this report! It should be fixed now :grin: (The image link was missing the .gif)

CooperationIsKey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Something Clever

StatusCafe: CooperationIsKey
iMood: CooperationIsKey

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021 @448.98 »

Not to be a false positive, but the title of this thread just makes me think of this thing.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021 @459.73 »

Not to be a false positive, but the title of this thread just makes me think of this thing.

Is this a bad thing though ?!?! :tongue:

CooperationIsKey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Something Clever

StatusCafe: CooperationIsKey
iMood: CooperationIsKey

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2021 @551.77 »

Is this a bad thing though ?!?! :tongue:

Not at all, lol! I think bugs are neat. Plus I used to own a Sea Monkey watch. I just thought it was funny. :cheesy:

memo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022 @577.01 »

It's not a bug per se, but this is the most appropriate topic I could find: the noirville link on the upper side of the forum gives a not found error :ozwomp:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022 @660.42 »

It's not a bug per se, but this is the most appropriate topic I could find: the noirville link on the upper side of the forum gives a not found error :ozwomp:

Oh well spotted, I guess noirville has been closed down; I removed the link and will keep an eye out for a new world to put there!

Also thanks for pointing out the old links in my welcome pack! Iv updated that too, future generations of greetings responses will be in your debt :grin:

memo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2022 @868.13 »

Oh well spotted, I guess noirville has been closed down; I removed the link and will keep an eye out for a new world to put there!

Also thanks for pointing out the old links in my welcome pack! Iv updated that too, future generations of greetings responses will be in your debt :grin:

many thanks to you! Browsing the forum has been a real pleasure so far.
HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2022 @718.69 »

Yeah I have a bug;; It's weird, it's only happened since about Christmas Eve I think, and is only happening on my Mac OS using Opera GX. Using Opera GX on my Android phone is completely fine however.

Some of the image colours just randomly inverted itself. I cleared cache and cookies too, but no change.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2022 @726.59 »

Yeah I have a bug;; It's weird, it's only happened since about Christmas Eve I think, and is only happening on my Mac OS using Opera GX. Using Opera GX on my Android phone is completely fine however.

Some of the image colours just randomly inverted itself. I cleared cache and cookies too, but no change.

Thats super weird! Are you using any sort of dark-mode extension that forces websites into dark/light mode? - Whatever it is, I think the bug is in your browser, it doesnt look like the sorta thing I can fix from the server side :ohdear:

HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2022 @941.40 »

Thats super weird! Are you using any sort of dark-mode extension that forces websites into dark/light mode? - Whatever it is, I think the bug is in your browser, it doesnt look like the sorta thing I can fix from the server side :ohdear:

I checked through all my extensions and nope! Nothing regarding dark/light mode. I didn't install anything new since joining the forums.

It's definitely my browser as it's just localised on this one device. I just can't seem to figure out what's causing it is all :drat:

UPDATE: I did a full reset of the browser and we're all G now! Still wish I knew exactly what caused it though. I even had "force dark mode" disabled!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022 @949.69 by HayleyMulch » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

hello !! heres some art of mine C:

Started by 2010Board ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 14
Views: 2929
Last post August 24, 2023 @939.38
by 2010
What's the last movie you watched and how did you like it?

Started by myryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 94
Views: 6705
Last post April 17, 2024 @768.13
by krish
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 48
Views: 3836
Last post April 11, 2024 @823.52
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi