Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 23, 2024 - @724.00 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 37/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello there!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello there!!!  (Read 755 times)
MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: May 19, 2022 @372.42 »

Hello! My name is Moe (or Morgan, if you wanna know my real name)! I'm a Canadian goth girl and a graduated film student. My main interests are movies, animation, horror media, surrealism/psychedelia and psychology.

I'm pretty new to this whole "free the net" thing. I don't have any experience with HTML or coding, but I'm tired of the generic social media layouts and how centralized everything is. I was very young during the era of forum posting/Geocities, and yet it's something that strongly appeals to me. I found this site after discovering Neocities and browsing through their top blogs, so that's how I got here! I'm hoping that getting involved in this community can help me develop a site of my own.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022 @481.40 »

Hi Moe :ha:

Let see, so I'm actually writing a total beginners guide to these sites (Today!) its not done yet, but Ill post it here when its at least mostly ready.

Its totally a cool niche to get into though and web design can be a pain to learn, but when it clicks its a lot of fun. I think its a great idea if your planing to post film projects too!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're new to website making this is a good first tutorial!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

EDIT, its done! https://melonking.net/thoughts/lets-make.html
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022 @111.84 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi