Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 13, 2022, 05:05:49 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 12/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: You can now add PicMix profiles!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Community Zone
| |-+  Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi everyone!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi everyone!!  (Read 173 times)
Pepyogurt

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2022, 12:18:01 am »

Hi, I'm Pepy. I'm primarily a digital artist, but I hope to become more advanced in the ways of programming and 3D modelling  :4u:

I first found this site through cinni.net, but established communities kinda scare me, so I buggered off. I got motivated to join after seeing Melon's poem about soup on the status.cafe forums (zero correlation, totally). The allure of having a community to interact with excluding all the rush of standard social medias was one I could no longer ignore...

I'm still scared of interacting with established communities, but everyone seems nice here, so I hope to see y'all in the future !!

Eldridge_Jameson

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 12:44:46 am »

Hoh, I get the feeling! But I'm pretty new here myself, and I'm adjusting just fine, so you'll have an easy time of it, I'm sure.

Hope to see you around!
C=
Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 01:13:49 am »

Hi Pepy! Welcome to the forum  :4u: Pome about soup?? Do you mean when my soup exploded, that was not a pome that was a serious disaster that cost me some important soup!  :C

Also no need to worry about established community stuff (this forums only 7 months old!) you're more than welcome to jump in and do things your way  ;D Its an experiment for everyone.

This reminds me I need to write down my soup recipe! (Soup scholars will want to know :O)

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you're new to website making here is a complete(ish) guide!
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Pepyogurt

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022, 01:23:09 am »

This reminds me I need to write down my soup recipe! (Soup scholars will want to know :O)

(That's me! I'm soup scholars!!)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!