Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @99.09 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 60/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi everyone!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi everyone!!  (Read 902 times)
Pepyogurt
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: May 31, 2022 @970.84 »

Hi, I'm Pepy. I'm primarily a digital artist, but I hope to become more advanced in the ways of programming and 3D modelling :4u:

I first found this site through cinni.net, but established communities kinda scare me, so I buggered off. I got motivated to join after seeing Melon's poem about soup on the status.cafe forums (zero correlation, totally). The allure of having a community to interact with excluding all the rush of standard social medias was one I could no longer ignore...

I'm still scared of interacting with established communities, but everyone seems nice here, so I hope to see y'all in the future !!

NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022 @989.42 »

Hoh, I get the feeling! But I'm pretty new here myself, and I'm adjusting just fine, so you'll have an easy time of it, I'm sure.

Hope to see you around!
C=
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022 @9.59 »

Hi Pepy! Welcome to the forum :4u: Pome about soup?? Do you mean when my soup exploded, that was not a pome that was a serious disaster that cost me some important soup! :sad:

Also no need to worry about established community stuff (this forums only 7 months old!) you're more than welcome to jump in and do things your way :grin: Its an experiment for everyone.

This reminds me I need to write down my soup recipe! (Soup scholars will want to know :O)

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you're new to website making here is a complete(ish) guide!
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* If you're interested in making 3D worlds check out this thread!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here first!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum on your site and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pepyogurt
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022 @16.08 »

This reminds me I need to write down my soup recipe! (Soup scholars will want to know :O)

(That's me! I'm soup scholars!!)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi