Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2022, 02:16:38 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 13/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: ~~~~~~~~~~   <--- OMG its a worm!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Workshop Zone
| |-+  Showcase & Links
| | |-+  NYA NETWORK, a new Discord server for the old web!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NYA NETWORK, a new Discord server for the old web!  (Read 241 times)
dokodemo

*Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro

Discord: suni#2996

View Profile WWW
« on: March 03, 2022, 02:01:13 pm »

Nya Network is a Discord server centered around an interest in the old web, personal websites, and other retro things! You don't need a website to join, as long as you share an interest in these things.  ;D  ;D  ;D
This server plans to be a more chill place with not many rules. We only have around 40 members as of writing this, but we're always looking for new members, and everyone is welcome to join!
The only real join requirement is being 16+

We don't have a button or a site yet, but you can join by clicking here https://discord.gg/BGUKwyCYHp  !<o
(Make sure to read the rules channel and make an introduction)
Can't wait to see you there!

A hungry Shinx appears!

Melooon
Administrator

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 12:17:28 pm »

Good luck! I hopped on yesterday, its maybe a little overwhelming for me, but it also felt like sitting at the teenagers table at christmas so that's fun too  :^P I will visit from time to time! Post your badge and I'll add it to the footer!

dokodemo

*Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro

Discord: suni#2996

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 02:59:42 pm »

hahaha yeah thats true, most of the current members are younger. it is a bit overwhelming for me too, even though im still a teen >3<

A hungry Shinx appears!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!