Home Help Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2022, 03:13:54 pm
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 19/24hrs Show Unread Posts | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Recent Posts
News: We have new forum categories :-O

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Workshop Zone
| |-+  Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ♡-->★彡 jade's wurld ・゚✧ ★彡
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: ♡-->★彡 jade's wurld ・゚✧ ★彡  (Read 1603 times)
Kutan

Chitter Critter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2022, 06:48:26 pm »

Oh man, I love this. The aesthetic is so good; the super stylized and clean character and object designs mashed up with the world's lo-fi photo textures is such a cool look. There's something really surreal and dreamy about it; how the textures lack definition, so you're having to use your imagination to fill in the blanks, and how everything is kind of vibrating and melting with that PS1 vfx shader. And it makes all the objects really pop, since they're very "stable" in comparison.

Rad as heck. I can't wait to see more!

cinni

believe in your dreams <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2022, 10:14:18 am »

long time no update.. :p some time ago i uploaded an updated demo (but some materials are missing OOPS) https://cinni.net/games/jade/04/

since then i've remade the whole map *again*, recently i made the bookstore and a few other buildings, updated the player model a bit, gave the npcs a very basic routine, theres a butterfly that will give u special fx, sparkle rain is back, added some visual post processing, uhh and i cant remember what else. still not much to do yet tho :pp

i'm actually making a new character controller cuz the one i'm using rn is a free asset and its hard for me to make edits to it. i'm still working on it but perhaps i'll add it by the next demo update!  \o/

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines RSS | WAP2 | BBCode Help

Melon Sites!
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Visit the Gif Gallery! Support the Forum
Friend Communites!