Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @437.81 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  valve games

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: valve games  (Read 940 times)
LimeAngelMudzy

i like games and music :-3

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: June 22, 2022 @148.33 »

what are your favorite valve games? personally mine is portal/portal 2 but i quite like half life as well :grin:

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022 @190.83 »

I've played L4D, L4D2, Portal, Portal 2, and TF2. Portal 2 is probably my favorite out of all.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022 @979.10 »

I was definitely more of an id Software kid growing up, so I didn't play the original Half-Life until it was ported to the Source Engine after Half-Life 2 came out.

Half-Life 2 was fine, but I didn't get as into it as my friends. I did love Portal and Portal 2, though, and I put over 700 hours into Team Fortress 2 before I finally quit in 2015. I'm amazed it's still going, but it's sad to hear about all the trouble with bots they've been having ever since the source code leaked.
twan1

Mge me.

iMood: Twan1

View Profile

First 1000 Members!My BelovedJoined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023 @734.17 »

I like tf2 a lot! (obviously)
I've played through most of half life 2 and portal one, and the left 4 dead games too.
I really wanna try out the original half life and it's dlc, because I've never had a chance to play it yet! 

That's a spicy meat-a-ball! :chef:
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023 @793.34 »

TF2 for the nostalgia factor and how often I still play it but Portal 2 for level design and mechanics

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023 @814.59 »

left 4 dead 2 will always be my all time favorite valve game, the rest do not come near the artistry that game has in my personal opinion  :dive:
i mayyy be biased tho cause im literally named after one of the characters  :ziped:

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2023 @69.98 »

i've beat both portal games and i'm currently playing both half-lifes (i got a little curious about half life 2 while playing 1 lmao). half life 2 and portal 2 are more palatable to me in that they have bigger casts of characters and newer visuals compared to their prequels. i think hl1/portal 1 are neat for being "lonelier" and even a little creepier at times.

hl2 is probably my favorite right now, but i also haven't finished it and it's the one i've played the most recently. It's Pretty Fun

i also played a little bit of practice tf2 but that was for one day. now that i'm more comfortable with pc fps controls it'll probably be more fun?  :ha:

i got all valve games in that one bundle when it went on sale so i'll probably play the half-life expansions next.  :dive:
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2023 @73.22 »

My favourite is the original Half-Life. I always enjoy playing SVEN Co-Op with friends!

Team Fortress 2 has great characters and lore, but the game itself leaves a lot to be desired, imo. Guess I’m just not a fan of multiplayer shooters.

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4073
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo
newgrounds' art games section

Started by DarmodejBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1161
Last post February 03, 2022 @906.33
by Darmodej
I'm addicted to sandbox games

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 6
Views: 1518
Last post February 22, 2023 @523.34
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi