Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @658.47 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 55/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ Share your Resources
| | | |-+  99GIF shop

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 99GIF shop  (Read 3003 times)
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: November 29, 2021 @348.54 »

welcome to da...
please come in, take a look at our catalogue...

new site alert! the ❦99GIF shop is now open :grin:

this idea started out as a joke between me n my bf for an nft parody, and thus 99gifshop was born lol. it's a shop only by name, think of it as a digital prada marfa! to purchase please right click > save to your hearts content :-p

Obspogon
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Hi

StatusCafe: obspogon
iMood: Obspogon
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021 @927.27 »

These gifs are too good to be NFTs.

----------------------
https://obspogon.neocities.org/
----------------------

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021 @934.10 »

So the thing is, I know this is a joke; but the design is really nice, AND I visit cinni.net all the time to use the web graphics section for posting on this forum or in emails. It would actually be really cool to have a whole site dedicated to providing graphics like that :dunno: Mayebe even with a system for people to submit their own graphics too. AND it would be cool if you could tip the graphic creator/finder for making cool gifs. If you're ever tempted to make something like that Id be happy to help on backend code!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021 @216.06 »

So many gifs! The idea of this is absolutely delicious and the "ad" banners gave me a chuckle. Will definitely shop around and save a few gifs for later.

More out of curiosity than anything, did you have any particular "plans" (in enormous parentheses, and in more of a "fun" sense lol) for the site? I did notice a few more pages since I first visited, but was curious if there's a certain threshold of inventory you're planning (if at all; I know site making tends to be super spontaneous for me lol)... Either way, bookmark'd for sure. On another note, the styling is super clean, I like it a lot.

Status Cafe Profile
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021 @321.55 »

hehe thank u every1!

So the thing is, I know this is a joke; but the design is really nice, AND I visit cinni.net all the time to use the web graphics section for posting on this forum or in emails. It would actually be really cool to have a whole site dedicated to providing graphics like that :dunno: Mayebe even with a system for people to submit their own graphics too. AND it would be cool if you could tip the graphic creator/finder for making cool gifs. If you're ever tempted to make something like that Id be happy to help on backend code!

i'ts nice to know that other people use my site like that cause thats what i do too! haha.

So many gifs! The idea of this is absolutely delicious and the "ad" banners gave me a chuckle. Will definitely shop around and save a few gifs for later.

More out of curiosity than anything, did you have any particular "plans" (in enormous parentheses, and in more of a "fun" sense lol) for the site? I did notice a few more pages since I first visited, but was curious if there's a certain threshold of inventory you're planning (if at all; I know site making tends to be super spontaneous for me lol)... Either way, bookmark'd for sure. On another note, the styling is super clean, I like it a lot.

so to answer both questions - i don't know when i'd get around to it but it would be rly cool to expand on the idea further! melon i might take you up on that offer. i also need a better way to add gifs on the site, i'm doing it manually for now haha. i could see myself moving this to my leprd server for some dynamic web stuff! (maybe a blingee maker....?) it would be cool if i could make a tagging/search system too.

and yeah this was a spontaneous thing for sure haha. its kinda fun though to go through gifcities and curate pages of gifs. i could probably make a few more pages before getting a bit burnt out before going back to it again. i feel like there's so much gif content out there that i could do this for a while if i wanted.

also glad the design is a hit! i was inspired by simple early-web sites haha. finding a font that looked pixel-y was a pain, but turns out there's a default japanese font that renders font nice n sharp!

m15o
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: m15o

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021 @778.38 »

Great idea and love the resulting website!

I like Melon's idea on a website to provide gif graphics and that allows people to submit their own. I'm sure it'd be incredibly useful for everyone building their site.

Let me know if I can help in any way!

xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021 @377.37 »

i love the shop aesthetic for downloading assets! so cute! i look forward to seeing how it grows. and YES PLS to the idea of submitting graphics! that'd be so cool. (i wonder if it would become an archive in and of itself as a graphics archive!)
Darmodej

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022 @843.97 »

[COOL] [HOT] GIFS?? AND JUST FOR 0.99 [KROMER]??
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022 @865.45 by Darmodej » Logged

ano, ja jsem on
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022 @271.45 »

:ozwomp:

ive been on a kick and making darkmode themes for my sites. 99gifshop is no exception! you can now surf at night 👀 (plus new page of gifs): click here
(i wish the pages wouldnt flicker from white to black when it loads, but idk how to fix that)

Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2022 @728.58 »

That's a very nice site you got there Cinni!

Web design is my passion!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022 @747.65 »

(i wish the pages wouldnt flicker from white to black when it loads, but idk how to fix that)

I think if you move <script src="/theme-control.js"></script> into the head, it will load before the page loads and might help??

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Cool electronics shop tour from 1993

Started by MelooonBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 1
Views: 786
Last post August 08, 2022 @570.27
by Cobra!
Looking for something (Website Malls and Shopping)

Started by SilkSkullBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 5
Views: 1037
Last post October 17, 2022 @655.21
by manpaint
my art and comic shop

Started by HayleyMulchBoard ⚛︎ ∙ Share your Resources

Replies: 0
Views: 476
Last post January 12, 2023 @539.59
by HayleyMulch

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi