Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 16, 2024 - @616.26 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | |-+  Iconic anime/animated show openings [Personal Choice Awards]

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Iconic anime/animated show openings [Personal Choice Awards]  (Read 184 times)
SilentHope33

The current Hokage

iMood: optimistic

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: March 21, 2024 @15.02 »

I got the idea for this thread while reminiscing about some of my favorite opening music from my favorite anime/animated shows, which is to say I am always thinking about music in anime and animated shows from the time I used to download mp3s of my favorite OPs from anime to having a playlist on Spotify and youtube.

My personal pick would HAVE to be Chala Head Chala by Hironobu Kageyama from Dragon Ball Z

"Hironobu Kageyama received the offer to record the opening theme song to Dragon Ball Z from the director of Columbia Records. With his background in a rock band, Kageyama said this director had previously revitalized his career by choosing him to sing the theme to Dengeki Sentai Changeman when he wanted a rock singer who could sing the upbeat theme songs that were being written for anime in increasing number in the 1980s. This director told Kageyama he would be singing the theme to Dragon Ball Z and wanted him involved from the earliest stage. Kageyama had been reading the Dragon Ball manga in Weekly Shōnen Jump for quite some time and was shocked when he was offered the job."

The full article of the qoute is here

Anyways, what I'd like is if any of you would like to share what your favorite Opening theme to an anime or animated show you find "Iconic". I hope to see what you can come up with which I really don't care if it's from the X-men, Spiderman, Invincible, Inuyasha, or Naruto just don't post anything like Tom and Jerry or Edd Ed and Eddy cause in my opinion those don't count.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024 @38.38 by SilentHope33 » Logged

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
SilentHope33

The current Hokage

iMood: optimistic

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024 @27.92 »

My second pick of Iconic openings to animated shows would also have to be X-Men TAS:

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024 @38.08 by SilentHope33 » Logged

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
Nikodile
Casual Poster ⚓︎

loosey goosey

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024 @630.96 »

Fun thread!

If I have to try and be the most fair about it, definitely Blue Bird from Naruto Shippuden

HOWEVER, my personal favorite will always be the English opening for Yu Yu Hakusho (Smile Bomb)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

POLL: How many personal sites have you built?

Started by xandraBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 30
Views: 4329
Last post January 11, 2024 @150.49
by xXWebMasterXx_Gina
What inspired you to create a personal website?

Started by NightdriftBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 41
Views: 4775
Last post July 11, 2023 @56.78
by Bede
Best Firework Effect SHOWDOWN

Started by NightdriftBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 4
Views: 1766
Last post January 02, 2022 @860.95
by di

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi